giovedì 21 luglio 2022

 Los Angeles Clippers







3D MODEL DESCRIPTION

Hello friend, today I wanted to bring on my profile, the legendary Los Angeles Clippers, I wanted to bring two logos, for those like me, loves both the old and the new logo.

I want to remind you that on my profile I will carry all the logos of the NBA, including the oldest, maybe the most beautiful, of course I will insert them in the new logos, so once you bought a logo, you have the old one available, without paying again.

The dimensions of the new logo are 185 x 145 x 30, instead the base measures 130 x 50 x 63.

The dimensions of the old logo are 190 x 135 x 30, instead the base measures 154 x 54 x 60.

I also want to remind you that almost all my projects are interlocking, and have a tolerance ranging from 0.35 to 0.50mm, depending on the project I go to work, I apply the right tolerance "tolerance standard of all printers"If you, like many others, don’t know what tolerance your printer has, I suggest you download my tolerance test, you can find it on my profile.

As always I want to thank you for spending your time viewing my project, and if you find it interesting, I suggest you take a look at my cults profile, because you will find a lot of interesting projects, and I’m sure you’ll find something that will do for you, I also remind you to leave me a like if you appreciate my work and follow me.

Good press friend for anything, contact me via messages.

3D PRINTING SETTINGS

Layer 0.15
Temp 205° / 50° PLA --- 230° / 65° PETG
Infill 10%
Top and Bottom Layer 4
Perimeter Layer 3
No support
Speed 50/60 mm/s





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 Audi NΓΌrburgring Stand Logo https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/stand-nurburgring-circuit-and-logo-audi 3D MODEL DESCRIPTION Hello friend, ...