giovedì 21 luglio 2022

 Stand Logo Ferrari




3D MODEL DESCRIPTION

Hello friend, today on my profile I wanted to bring one of the logos that I love most in the world, obviously the Ferrari logo, hard not to love it.

The dimensions of the logo are X150 - Y200 - Z35 mm, instead, the base measures X180 - Y70 - Z32,50 mm.

Obviously the logo is divided into pieces, and each piece must be printed with the indicated color of the photos, or, you can always print it and poiitturarlo, I recommend to print it with various colors of PLA.

The logo really requires only two supports, which in addition to being very easy to remove, are also few, moreover, you do not need supports.

I also want to remind you, that all my designs are interlocking, and have a tolerance of 0.50mm "standard tolerance of all printers", if you like many others do not know what tolerance your printer has, I suggest you download my tolerance test, It’s on my profile.

As always I want to thank you for spending your time in viewing my project, and if you find it interesting, I suggest you take a look at my profile cults, because you will find a lot of interesting projects, And I’m sure you’ll find something for you, and I also remind you to leave me a like if you appreciate my work.

Good press friend and become a follower of mine

3D PRINTING SETTINGS

Layer 0.20
Infill 10%
Top and Bottom Layer 4
Perimeter Layer 3
Support Yes "View Pictures"
Speed 50/60 mm/s


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 Audi NΓΌrburgring Stand Logo https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/stand-nurburgring-circuit-and-logo-audi 3D MODEL DESCRIPTION Hello friend, ...